Thursday, October 15, 2020

Thursday October 15th

October 15th already! We are moving into the fall season, and although we don't have the blast of beautiful colors we have absolutely lovely weather! I am so ready to share some 'halloween' designs. But I do have a set of flowers to show today.  

        Featured the 'set' of dies as this time I have no idea who is the manufacturer. The leaves with the layered flower are really pretty & a perfect size. The oval die is a Marianne design. I did another layered flower die in September. I thought they were different, now I am not so sure!
 


                                              
                     This one is a different color.... well, sort of! And nothing is ever complete without at least one shaker card!

                                      


                                Hope  you enjoy & thanks for looking!

                                         Mary


No comments: