Sunday, July 12, 2020

Sunday

Its Sunday AM. Staying home today, as it is going to be 109 or something like that. I would think this would kill all the bugs.... Going to continue to share some of the Slimline cards and ideas today. Lets get started! Oops, its 7:30 & 97 already. Supposed to be 114. Ugh. Crafting is not just for winter months.

    
          I used the Pinkfresh Studio floral vase stamp & die. Next to the card is the Slim line basic with the crossstitch pattern. So pretty The verse is from a Penny Black stamp set. 
 Decided to show you what I did. This inverted scalloped circle has been one of my favorite dies (also, from Pinkfresh Studio), Notice the 3 cuts made to the 4 x 9 card. I works and looks just like the REAL slimline die. I just didn't want to wait for it so I used the little die & it worked just as well!
                   Used the layered blossoms blooms ....Need to make more..
                                        Thanks for looking!
                                           Stay Cool
                                             Mary 
 



 

No comments: