Tuesday, July 7, 2020

July 7th

Tuesday, Still have some time this morning to add to my 'slimline' designs! This is the Memory box stamp & die set called Wild Rose.

Now to show you some of the Pink fresh dies. We had a slimline with just stitched border and I sent that one to Dawn after I used it! I had another identical that I got from Ali Express that was 1 1/2" shorter! I gave that to Dani. I used it too. It is fine, but the the two do not fit together to make additional layers. Next is the Pink fresh braided circle. It is definitely a favorite!!



The little characters are stamps & dies from Waffle Flower stamps. You will see a lot more of these. They are sooo cute!

  Penguins are from Just Rite stamps and the Santa, mittens & snowman are digis.
                                               Looks like I forgot to edit again!!
So that is all for today,
Thanks for looking,
Mary 

oops one more!


 

No comments: