Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Wednesday Mar 24th

Where does the time go! Sorry, but I always lament! Dawn came the first week of March. I am not sure I mentioned that, but we had a great time crafting, eating, crafting, and visiting! The corona-virus was just starting at that time, so we did get to go out to eat, and shop. Here are a couple pictures.

Then, as we all know the corona virus has taken priority over our lives for now.  Maybe more so for Dawn as she is a nurse. She is back to work now. Keep her, her family, and her team in your prayers.  

I didn't forget about the Pink Fresh Studio theme for this month. I do love the designs and versatility of their stamp, dies and papers. 
Tonight I just want to show two cards I did with the Banner die. It does come in 2 sizes with a center and side 'floret' die. So Pretty.
I made a MERRY CHRISTMAS banner that I won't photograph until I get the ribbon to go through it! It is burgandy, gold and white. Can't wait to show you. For now the next are the cards made with that die set. 


           Couldn't help showing 2 each! They are sweet. The wreath is an  older Memory box stamp.
                                              Thanks for looking!
                                                      Mary
                                  Be safe and say a prayer for our country
                                  

No comments: