Friday, March 27, 2020

Friday March 27th

Another day, more from Pinkfresh Studio!! Wait till you see the March 2020 release, wow, I just want them all!
The collection today are the Diagonal stripe and diagonal stripe with window frame dies. Both are cover dies. A lot of the demos featured a Christmas theme... Yes, would be easy to do ahead.
         The one below and (all on the plate) are the fancy diagonal stripe die with the window. I used 2 colors. The white  on the under side is actually turned upside down. Both pieces are glued together, then tiny pieces of foam mounting on the back. Pretty much all of the lines on the back. Finally attached to white base.
     The candy canes and bow are an old Spellbinders die. Notice one on the canes is positioned goofy!
              The alphabet below is the Concord & 9th Double Cut Set. It is alittle smaller than the Pinkfresh Adore alphabet. I think it is double cut too.
        My favorite, the Kelly alphabet upper & lower case set. Just bigger, you will see later when I post the banner. They work perfectly for that.



                        Had to do ONE shaker card. Its a window!!
              I don't know if I 'used' the fancy stripe die without the window. I think all of these may have the window!!
                                                    

                                                            Thanks for looking today,
                                           Be safe & healthy

                                                  Mary

No comments: