Monday, November 18, 2019

Sunday Morning

Books, journals and mini-albums. That is what I have been doing until yesterday. I found two little tutorials, one for each book, and since they were easy, I made two each!  Linda, Emily & I went to Paper Bunny (the local scrapbook store) for their semi-annual garage sale. After lunch we came back and made one of the little Stacked card stock books.  Here is the link for the card stock book https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yc3t1q7Fn0I   Yes, I did copy & paste and it came up.




On this one I used Sunny Days paper by Maggie Holmes. I had chipboard & Market Fresh labels that matched the Summer feel of the book.


          Oh oh, there is plenty of room for more embellishments and  pictures. See Lucy below.  Just an example!


                     Since this is a pretty long post, I will share the other     book tomorrow.
                              Thanks for Looking!
                                    Mary

 

No comments: