Saturday, November 30, 2019

Saturday evening!

Al is making tacos, so I might have time to share some projects. Projects, well, books, more like 'easy' journals. Hope you got the idea, these are really fun. I could have, and probably will make a bunch of them. So used this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKgP91ajBkA 
I forgot to mention they are called Multi  pocket albums. 




                                            


                The book is 4 pages, 8, total front & back. They feature 4 horizontal pockets & 4 vertical pockets. Each pocket contains a matted piece of card stock ready for journaling or your photos.    
                                                 
                                 Back of book. Used some foiled pages and  market fresh papers. And of course, plenty of scraps!
                                  Next one is Christmas themed journal . I am seriously thinking about using it for our Christmas pictures. You can squeeze in 2 pictures a page, so at least 20 pics! 
                                     Well well well.... My photo editing system says my system is locked??? and I can't save my edited photos. Stay tuned for tomorrow for the next fun journal!
                                       Thanks,
                                        Mary     



No comments: