Thursday, August 29, 2019

Thursday Aug 29th

Oh my goodness, how fast these months go by. Today I am continuing with the 'washi tape' theme. The brown design is about 2" wide. It was from Ali The butterfly washi came from the dollar store. This is really prettier than the picture!

     The Christmas tapes are from Alexandra Renieke (not sure about the spelling, sorry) They are about 1 1/2" wide. I copied the ideas from Yana Smakula. Check her blog for more beautiful cards!
                               


The next ones feature the new Altenew tapes. The black & white one is 7" wide and the gold stripes are about 3". So Pretty! The yellow flower is called Wallpaper. My new favorite!

                     You can see the large b&w washi tape roll below. I fussy cut the flowers and water colored them. Added them to the stripe border. I used the stripe border inside.
               So this card is the best one, Yes, I like it a lot. The flower in the background is the bigger flower on the b&w washi tape roll, the smaller ones are on that same roll, just colored pink.

So that is all for now. Remember to look at the last post. That is all the washi tape from Pinkfresh!
Thanks for looking!
Mary
 

No comments: