Saturday, August 10, 2019

Sat August 10

Good grief I wrote 'July' as todays date! Yes, it is August & FYI it is running about 106-108 degrees here everyday. Yes it is Summer in Nevada! I have a whole list of cards on my camera stick! So today I will do some cards with mixed themes.  The first of todays cards are made with the new Pinkfresh Designer Element #2. I saw a demo that was so elegant using just white on white. Beautiful. I used the pink and greenish combo because the paper was sitting there next to me. Yeah, white on white is gorgeous!


The next 3cards were inspired by Pollys Pals website. They are 6x6 with the smaller square shaker frame in the center. They were made using paper by Dear Lizzy and a DP watercolor paper stack. You know how I love shaker cards and embellishments.



                                        Thanks for looking!
                                              Mary

No comments: