Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Wednesday July 17th

All about the owls today! It is 5:am, so not night owl, just owls! I will share some more "paper" collection cards this morning. The first is Snowy Owl paper from Heartfelt Creations. I love their paper pads. They are perfectly coordinated and include labels, tags, and snippets of  paper ephemera. Yes, I have had this paper for a long time. Not sure why I bought it, just cute!
                              





This shows like a tunnel book. HC sells them as layered ovals & circles. There are 4 pages and the cover, so about 8 to decorate! 


                             I wanted more embellishments, but they really need to be flat, not the big flowers, maybe more leaves?? I will add to it when I decide who gets it! Soooo the next images are cards made with the same Snowy Owl paper. The first is an easel card. 


                                                      Easel card front below





                                      Below is one of the insides of the cards
Hope you enjoyed looking as much as I did creating!

Thanks!
Mary S

 

No comments: