Saturday, July 20, 2019

Saturday

108 degrees!! Stay indoors and craft!! Just want to share a couple cards today. Nice and bright like the weather here. Ha.

           These two top pictures are about the same,  okay, I don't see much difference either! The Shine, or Endless sun is from Paper trey ink. The background die is from Ali Express. Kind of looks like a Birch Press die. The rays (stencil) are Tim Holtz.


                      I layered three colors of paper on both card fronts. I like that the background die comes in three separate pieces.
        This one needs 'something' on the front to jazz it up. Sometimes I wait to see who I am sending it to before I can finish.

                                    Thanks for looking,
                                      Stay cool!!
                                        Mary
 

No comments: