Sunday, June 9, 2019

Sunday June 9th

Good morning! Yes, I think, it was yesterday or friday that we had our first 100 degree day! Pretty soon it will be everyday! Today is cooler in the 90's. we will see! So with the weather announcement I will move right into sharing some cards. Another set of Favorites, of course. I think most of Heartfelt Creations stamps or dies are always my favorites! Today is a rather long post. It includes two sets of the petite  pocket dies. 
This one is called petite pocket accents



                      Not sure I like the bow, not on the side.



looks nice vertical or horizontal. Above is designer paper, and the image in pink is from Power Poppy.




 
. The image inside the oval is a Heartfelt creation label. 
The 'happy birthday' is a Pinkfresh (wish
I hadn't layered the colors this time) die. It is called essentials. Not to original. It is featured with the cards on future post. 

 Thanks for looking today!
Mary

 

No comments: