Tuesday, June 11, 2019

One more today

I wanted a 'lap' dog, nice cuddly fuzzy sweet puppy. I got a lap dog, or psycho lap dog. Yes, she climbs up on top of you with 3-4 toys at a time. On my lap, with the dog. She does climbs on anyone. She chews frantically on her toy, on the blanket, on anything that she claims is hers. Watch out for your fingers and toes, she is nutty!! Lucy is not mean, just a crazy puppy, not the quiet little muffin I expected.
                                                       Get ready, here she comes!
                                        Those are my pajamas.





                                      Well thats my Lucy Lou! 
                                              Thanks for looking!              
                                                   Mary

No comments: