Saturday, April 20, 2019

For Easter Sunday 2019

April 21st 2019 is Easter Sunday. This is the day He arose. He arose with a mighty triumph over his foes. He arose a victor from the dark domain, and he lives forever with his saints to reign! He arose, Hallelujah! Christ arose. Death cannot keep his prey- Jesus my Savior! He tore the bars away, Jesus my Lord! Up from the grave he arose, he arose! 
So yeah, not the Easter chicken or bunny, although they are cute. Christ the Lord is risen today Alleluia! 
I did do some Easter cards, but sealed them to mail and forgot to take my pictures. Diana came over this week and I gave her a card, then promptly took it to take the one and only picture!

I used the Lisette oval die from Becca Feeken, and an older Cross from Our Daily Bread Designs. I didn't realize how much alike last years and this years cards would turn out!  Both are white and feature an oval. Next year I will plan better!

Happy Easter

Remember that .....
For God so loved the world that
He gave His only Son
that whoever
Believes in Him shall not
Perish but have Everlasting life.
John 3:16

No comments: