Thursday, April 18, 2019

April 18th

Oh Oh, this is Lucys 6 month birthday! She is still a puppy .and she already got in trouble this morning for stealing a small bunch of paper flowers. She hid under the be and was chewing on them!
                                        So sweet!


                            This is a mixture of cards with different mediums, textures and techniques. The roses were stamped  on water color paper, and embossed in white by my friend Sande. I sprayed a mixture of oxides onto my media mat and added to the paper. When dry, I used the Distress glaze to 'fix' the color.



              Have no idea who did the card below. It has been in my stamp room forever. Think this was done with a variety of punches.


These 'Jar' floral cards were a 'happy' mistake! These are a digital stamp that Linda gave me. The original print was sitting on the desk, and I need a background paper. Soo, I  mistakenly printed over the image! Finished off the cards with the oxides around the edge, copic coloring, and diamond glaze on the jar. The
Sending die and words are from Taylored Expressions.



                                                            One of the card sentiment for the inside.


No comments: