Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Tuesday August 21st.

August has been busy and hot!! We had company for eleven days, which was a treat! Dawn came and we did cards, sorted stuff, and ate the whole time!! Al retired last week! That is about two years to late, but now the adjustment for both of us begins. We are still on 'Gracie' watch! Our sweet sweet girl is in kidney failure. We have had some really bad days with her, and just when you think it is over, she rallies for a couple days! Today is a (barely) rally day.  
This time I will share some cards that I made last month. The dome is the same  Spellbinders die I used in the booklet cards. I used one die cut and the matching Spellbinder Happy Birthday/balloon circle set in the center.

 
                        



These make such easy and quick cards!
I want to add one more card made with the Spellbinder dome die. This is my birthday card that Emily made for me. Check out the doggies!

Don't you love it?!!
Thanks for looking,
Mary
 

No comments: