Thursday, August 23, 2018

August is speeding by!! It is still hot here too.  The weather and time covered, I  will share more cards today. The 'HI' card is by Concord & 9th. I did these some time ago and thought they were on my blog. Since they are 'shaker' cards, I feel I must share!! I left the insides blank so you could choose the verse inside.





I could make these all day long. So fun! This time Used a die from 'wish' for the next three cards. This red one is my Christmas themed one, roses in December. I has a nice gold glitter paper in the background.



I think the baby blue one is my favorite!

One more card using an old Heartfelt Creations wooden stamp. Just an easy technique. I inked the stamp with versafine and randomly added watercolor.


 
Thanks for looking!
Mary
 

No comments: