Thursday, November 3, 2016

Ready for a "Blog" day!

There are tons of cards to show today! I didn't blog much in October, as we had company. But I have been working! The first ones to show are Tattered Lace dies. I would say that I got 'suckered in' to buying them, but that would be a lie!  They were my first purchase on Create 'n' Craft. Ok HSN.  Here are the first cards I made in August.


There are four decorative square frames. One is ivy, holly, star, and the last is snowflake. I doubt if that first one is ivy, maybe it is a generic vine? They are all pretty & they all have the various sizes of matching frames for the inside. This set was expensive, but there are a ton of dies! And don't forget there are 2 shapes of easel dies.

The ivy, bells and snowflakes are included! The words are the card with the bells is a Just Rite stamp
These are just your standard A-2 card folded on the side.
This looks naked without words, maybe I will try to 'jazz' it up! The snowflake with the ornament is nice. I think the ornament is a Spellbinder die.
Not very light in the house right now, so these are just a couple more either with the'easel die' or folded. The peace & joy dies are memory box.
 
Thanks for looking for now! Look for the next post in a couple hours, I want you to see what comes in the complete Tattered lace set.

 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: