Saturday, July 23, 2016

Saturday in July

Really really hot outside. 112. Just got back from the store, and have to leave again! Oh no! In-between my 'fanning myself' and my 'iced coffee', I will share a couple cards.
First, this easy die. It is from Ultimate crafts. Just cut and add a layer and a base! So quick.
Chubby Chums Selfie. I got the idea from Splitcoast stampers weekly Inkling! So Cute.


The colored flowers, (with copics), are simply from a pad of  Black & white paper from Tuesday Morning. The frame 'die' is Spellbinders Opulent Ovals. It took time to color, but......think how easy when I scan and can use it more than one time!



Chubby Chums from Paper Smoochies. Aren't these fun? Again I love it when I use older stamps.
Okay sorry about the order, but I am on my way out!
Thanks for looking, Mary
 

 

No comments: