Tuesday, June 21, 2016

June 21st Looking at......

Yes,  this month has been busy. Got to visit with family from Oregon a couple times. Nice. Las Vegas has a new Ikea store. Yeah! I've been there 3 time in about 4 weeks. Got that cool rolling cart that I found on Pinterest. http://www.suburble.com/2014/06/art-cart.html  I am convinced that everyone needs one of these!
Am working on cards for the 4th church donation. This is really special, as I didn't have to try to explain what my vision is for the cards.This church got it. Just to update.... I do several categories of cards. Inspiration, (scripture), Biblical quotes, Blank, Everyday verse, Get Well & Sympathy. Then lastly young boys and girls. The cards are meant to 'uplift' those who have a need, or they can be used as an introductry to a home or hospital visit. Is introductry a word?? 

No comments: