Saturday, February 6, 2016

FEBRUARY 6, 2016

First of all, my apologies for not 'dating' my posts. I found that when I went to some blogs they were not dated, then figured out they were really old posts. There were inspirational ones, ones I liked, even if the blogger hadn't posted for 5 years. Big disappointment when you like something and then it is gone and totally unavailable. I actually worry that some one may have met a tragic end! Okay, I'm at that age that it is normal to worry... where are they now?  Probably in another blogland and I can't find them! Ha!  At the least, if I start dating my posts I will have to address that guilt if I procrastinate!
The first post for February are Christmas cards that I worked on since the first of the year. I know, its not time for holidays.
 
I saw this idea on Pinterest and hopefully, no one will be offended that I copied it!  They will be for the nursing home.
Thats it for now!
Thanks for looking...
Mary

No comments: