Wednesday, January 13, 2016


Ready for blues!!  I have to say I have been using paper, dies and stamps that I haven't used for a long time. Add to that, those crazy 'pieces' of  'stuff' (like ribbon, stuff started, and never finished like  colored images),  stuff that doesn't have a home. Feels good to Use it! I made a ton layered labels for the inside of cards. But guess what, they are never the right size or color. So I even tried to build a card to match the words! Pathetic!
A Memory Box swirl background die with the'extra' strip of rub-ons from the $1.00 store!
 

Bird stamp set from Stampendous. I have had it for a long time. So, as usual, I do 3 or 4 at a time. Really like it. Added a Get Well sentiment inside. The little 'Believe" is from Elizabeth Crafts.
                                                                  Thanks again!
                                                                           Mary

No comments: