Saturday, January 23, 2016

It's Saturday the 23rd of January already! Time Time, we all know it goes way to fast! That is, unless you are 12. Today I have a months worth of card making to show. The Christmas cards will be for the nursing home this coming Christmas. My goal is to do a second nursing home this year. It seems like so little, yet it does make a difference. I was suprised this year when a resident told me she had kept her card from last year. So, the other cards, from flowers to bearz are a variety for churches do use them as they are needed
     
 
 
I am still loving this 'Stitched lattice background' from Memory Box! The pine border and the poinsettia strip are also Memory Box dies. I cut the poinsettia in both red and silver. When I finished the 'silver', I found I still had pieces of red outlines and silver leaves. So I bottom card is the Extra from the first card.
 
 
 
 

No comments: