Hope you enjoy this 'share' as much as I loved the dies, stencil, and stamps. Wow! This is from Concord & 9th, via Kristine Werner. Lets get started! This first Sencil set is called 'Lattice'. It was purchased before the other sets, just got around to using it!
Geometric patterns. #1of 3 patterns. I only used two of these. Each one is 2 layers each. EasySecond pattern in the 'lattice' set' Notice the frames used in most of the cards. Above is a gold, & below a turquoise tiny frame. They are part of two sets of frame dies with 3 sizes in each set.
Next is the Retro posey stencil! Love it! Notice the frame set.
6x 9 stencils.
I Need more time!! The above is the stamped set & greetings
Moving along to the 'posey pop' set. (If you see that I messed up on the names, let me know) This is another stencil set.
The little square sentiments are another stamp set, and the dies with the fancy edges are in circles and squares.Another stencil in the posey pop set Left the one intentionally blank. The bow is a really cute set from Simon Says. I forgot the 'harlequin' stamp. So you will see these again!
Thanks for looking!
Mary
No comments:
Post a Comment