Thursday, May 30, 2024

May 30th

 Maybe just one more share! 

Starting with just a couple extras... Not sure where I got this from. Maybe Brutus Monroe? Tried coloring in the background. I think it is just 'so so'. Maybe a second try would be good??


    Hero arts, and yes, I got this idea from someone else. If I remember, I will add it to this post.

Pinkfresh studio frame, purchased flowers, and a stencil that was done with the 'blackout' technique.
The tiny cake 'ascessories' are from creative Expressions. I thought these turned out cute even though at first I really didn't like the set.

                         The last two cards feature a cover plate from Concord & 9th. Maybe a couple years old, but a pretty timeless greeting. I like using some of my old stamps & dies. Kind of justifies.............
 The bold 'thinking of you' is included in the flowery frame.

                            Thanks for looking a second time today!

                                         Mary
                                                  

No comments: