Tuesday, February 6, 2024

February 6, 2024

 It is Tuesday, and later than I usually write or share. I had the photos edited, and I just really needed to show them! They are the beginning of my celebration of valentines.  The stamps and dies are called 'puppy hug and faces' from Stampendous, and the other set is the 'hugs accessories'. The puppy sets can be used for a variety of occasions, and the 'hugs' set includes tiny envelopes that stand by themselves.


Just so Happy!!










The words I used in the envelopes were stamps I had, although there is another set that has words. I wish I had bought it!! The little envelopes can be for anything too!

This is a 'bonus' card I used the 'just sayin' heart from concord & 9th. Not sure where the candles came from, but they were on the table so I used them!! 

 That is all for tonight. 
Thanks for looking!!
Mary



 

No comments: