Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Tuesday January 23rd

 Made these four cards a couple months ago, and yes, I copied the idea. So first let me thank Kelly Taylor for her inspiration! This will be short, hopefully you will like them as much as I do.  


                I am thinkin' Kellys are neater... but there is the mixed media brick wall & the reverse brick on the other card. Can mixed media be perfect? Is it supposed to be? Love the foliage but cannot tell you where they came from. Nice set of dies. Probably Ali. Just stenciled the cut out from the various foliage dies. 

                          Black glossy cs for the Hello. One is called hello there, the other die is named another hello there. It is from Picket Fence studio. 


 I have to say it was fun & just looking at these Hello dies, makes me want to make more cards!

Thanks for looking!
 Mary
                                 

                

No comments: