Tuesday, April 4, 2023

We are finally here, our thousand mile move is over. Now just putting away everything in the smaller place. The good news is my craft room is bigger. Not that much, but you can walk around the table! The top pic is my old craft room, and the second pic is the new one. The picture is from the door way. Trust me, it is bigger! Ha.

Lucy is home. She has her bed and a big window!
Let me say a couple things about family! Wow, are we blessed! Dawn and Kurt cleaned this 'dirty' house. They painted every room before we came. I can't even.... They changed the yucky refrigerator filter, they cleaned up the yard, hung closet doors, curtains  and more....... Ben, our granddaughters husband and his friend, Fudge did help paint, and they unloaded the U-haul in record time. One more, on Sunday, Dawn and Stacy (granddaughter) set up my entire kitchen! OK, don't forget Doug came just to help his dad load the truck, and  drive Lucy & I in the car while Al drove the U-haul.
I think I was pretty chatty, so I will move along and share some cards.                                                          


No comments: