Friday, December 2, 2022

December 2nd!

It is Friday already! And, it is even getting colder here. Lets just get started. I made so many cards that I liked, yes liked, and wanted to keep doing. Here is my first selection. This is the Pinkfresh Merry & bright hot foil die.



       This looks alittle redundant, but, I used a plaid background stamp from Concord & 9th. Pink fresh has a die & stencil set called festive something (leaves maybe). They used that, but I didn't have the set. I used Tim Holtz various foilage dies behind the words.

                  Stick with me! These are a  'Swirl' stencil from Pinkfresh studio! I even used the colors from the package cover, along with some silver paste sprinkled with glitter. Used the Merry & Bright in pastel colors. Hope you like these. You will see the swirl again, maybe in a birthday or anniversary card.



                                   Thanks for looking!

                                           Mary

No comments: