Monday, November 21, 2022

Monday November 21st

 Wow, this is crazy!! Have had this blog for a long long time, all of a sudden I have to prove who I am. Wow, and frustrating. Just had it up and ready to go and had to do it (sign in #) over! Thanks for listening! 

I have tons of Christmas cards ready to show.... This morning I will start with a 'super' simple die from pocket of happiness. Have to say, it is fun to make.




                     From a cute little tree, to a festive 'shaker'!

                      






                           The backgrounds are dotty dies, designer paper, and swiss dots embossing folder. Different on each one! Yes, maybe I will make more of these!

                                   Thanks for looking!! 

                                                 Mary


No comments: