Tuesday, July 12, 2022

 It is early early morning 3:30. I am not sure if  I am awake enough yet, but I have a ton of cards to show today. Lets get started!


                     Spellbinders "fluted edge circles" Just layered the different circle sizes on a embossed background. Then added flowers & butterfly. I can't tell you how long I waited to get these.
                                         

                Used the foiled/ stenciled flowers from Pink fresh studio. Simple gestures is the name of the set.

                                         





                   These are made with the Craft Consortium designer paper. As well as Sizzix dies and still the fluted circle from spellbinders.                        

                    So look at what I found! This is the fluted edge rectangle. Except while 'waiting' for the circle, I had this from Ali express. Yep, got the rectangle before the regular order. Made a green card from the rectangle, but can't find the picture! This is all for now.

                                    Thanks for looking!

                                              Mary
                                                

No comments: