Monday, February 21, 2022

Monday February 21st

 February 21st!! Not Christmas, but more Christmas ideas! I usually try to keep the ones that I make the first of the year till July of that year. But this time I just want to share!


                                     Love the goofy bird!

                  Yes, these are the new cozy bear from Tim Holtz. I opted for the scenic. I used last 2 different TH mountain sets. But I used the Marianne tree dies. The TH dies were late getting here.
                                 



                      This is 'Mr. Frost' and yes, he is cute in his own way. And he is soo easy to assemble. Of course the 'Let it Snow' and the 'Hello Winter' words go with almost any winter scene.
                                      Thanks for looking today!

                                                  Mary



No comments: