Tuesday, January 11, 2022

January 11th

Starting slowly for the first of the year! It is the 11th of the month, and this is my first entry.  I am wanting to show you one of my favorite die sets. This is from Spellbinders small stamp of the month from December. I just joined the club and am anxious to get the January pick. Colored frames, gold frames, 'no' frame, this set is so versatile!

 



                    Isn't this exquisite? Just love the 'whimsy'of the frame.

                        This idea (no frame) was presented by 2 other artists. And the dark paper idea.                          




  I laid the sentiment on the card to show what it could look like, but I didn't glue them down. I want to decide where they are going first.
One more to show with Christmas flowers.


                                    Love these flowers too!
                 Did one more with a Spellbinder 'hot foil' poinsettia      
                                         


                                          Thats about it for today.

                                           Thanks for looking!



                                                                 

No comments: