Saturday, January 2, 2021

Saturday!

 First blog of the year and I am still doing Christmas cards!! I would apologize, but I found a couple other blogs that added Christmas to the 'after holiday' menu! Our little tree is still up and I might like it up longer than I want to admit! I turn it on at 4AM, and it is so pretty.

                              Nothing else on but the coffee!
                  And here are the cards today. A My Favorite Things die. So easy with limitless possibilities. I watched 2 videos, both Laura Bassen and Ashley from MFT used strips of 1/2" wide paper. Here is the link to MFT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkXaixflsJQ

                                      

                   One artist applied her paper strips to the front of the card, and one artist applied hers to the back. Interesting. I know which one worked best for me! Each had different tips to share.





                   So that is it for this evening! Hope you enjoy.

                                Happy January!
                                                        Mary

No comments: