Monday, December 7, 2020

Monday Dec 2020

 Okay so that last post was somewhat incomplete, but the idea was the blessing of food (of course), and the blessings of being together! Its a week later, and I am still Thankful for our time together.

The cards I want to show today are from Pinkfresh Studio. This is only one set called 'You are my favorite'. The stamp is a beautiful floral bouquet, but the unique part is the favored way to color the image. You can color, or you can layer via stencils. Use blending brushes to apply the beautiful Pink fresh ink cubes. It is so easy I made 6 cards. I never cut the floral apart, which would be another idea. Just loved the layering with the 2 floral & 1 leaf stencil. Then cut out the bouquet with the matching die and layer again on a slim line card. Fits perfectly.



                   






 


                                              Think this is all six of the cards. Some have embossed or stenciled backgrounds. The tan one and this last card have a lattice background. Wish I knew who made this one. If I figure it out, I will let you know. At first, I thought it was too 'solid', but quickly it became a favorite! Thats it for today!

                                     Thanks for looking!

                                               Mary
                                    
                                              

No comments: