Monday, September 21, 2020

Monday Sept. 21

 Three  posts, three days, woo hoo!! I never do that. BUT I am stuck in here with my precious physco dog, Lucy Lou while the installers are here for our new microwave. One time the groomers told us to come & get our 'barky' dog. That should say something!

                                         Nice microwave! Cards for today are created with Pinkfresh (again), pop-out stripe stamp. And the Layered  Modern bouquet floral. The modern bouquet is one of my favorites! 





                  The coloring was with the little pinkfresh inkcubes. Maybe this will help. This is the link for the stripes https://www.pinkfreshstudio.com/collections/pop-out/products/pop-out-straight-stripes-cling-stamp-set  and this is the link for the bouquet https://www.pinkfreshstudio.com/products/modern-layered-floral-stamp-set?_pos=4&_sid=046f14623&_ss=r  I really wondered why I ordered the set ( yes there is a die too), but turns out easy & so pretty !
                                     Thanks for looking today!

                                              Mary 

No comments: