Saturday, August 15, 2020

Saturday August 15th

Certainly not a happy evening for me. This camera, the Canon SR201 has been my 'go to' camera for years! it is so easy. Yes, it is a point and shoot with a zoom that is probably equivalent to a 200 zoom without the lens change. It is bigger than some point and shoots, but still fits in my purse.

It has more attributes, like the hand hold on the side. BUT last night I dropped it on the tile floor and now I have to say good-bye. The lens is jammed and it comes on, instantly shuts off, and nothing will move.  I am so bummed.
Took pictures of it with the Mirrorless Sony, which is a good camera. Has a longer lens to negotiate when taking pictures of my cards.I stand on a stool part of the time anyway. So maybe now I need a ladder!  It does have a longer lens which works outside and for portraits. I have a D-70  which is bigger, longer and heavier. Yes, that is a factor too. I refuse to use the cell phone except for instagram. 
         Thanks for letting me vent & say farewell to my favorite!
                          Mary 

No comments: