Monday, January 27, 2020

Monday Monday.....

Beautiful monday morning here. Just a tiny bit nippy.... I have a few cards to show today. I hadn't made this before and was pretty obsessed with making them as they are so easy! hey are called quadruple slider cards.The first is proper gentlemen designer paper.


                              More designer paper and flowers

                                                             
                     Yes, it is tan/beige designer paper... I had a  bunch of it!!

                                                       
                                 The castle die is from Cottage Cutz.

       This is it for today. Hope you enjoyed . Oh, I forgot where I got the instructions, but I think I just googled quadruple slider card.

                                           Thanks for looking!
                                            Mary

No comments: