Sunday, September 15, 2019

Sunday Morning ....

It is early Sunday. The weather here is finally changing and it looks like a lovely morning. Today I have just a few cards to share. It almost looks like Pink Fresh stamps are my favorite. Pretty close!!
The name is 'Just lovely' stamp and die to match. It is lovely for this lovely morning. Okay enough! The first cards below are water colored. My cards are usually for churches, hospital gift shops or nursing  home. That said, I do a lot of 'get well', 'sympathy' and cards with encouragement.
 I used the Prima water color pallets, pastel & oddessy.Nice!!



                 Of course the fall colors are my favorite. The card below was embossed on dark paper and I used pencils to color. It didn't show up on camera as well as I would have liked.
                  Last card and I finally used the matching 'Just lovely' die. Used the Pink Fresh braided oval die  also.

Thanks for looking!
Have a lovely day
Mary

No comments: