Sunday, May 26, 2019

Sunday May 26th

Good morning, another beautiful morning in Henderson. Flowers blooming, probably in the 70's later today.This is just a look at my table. My dining room table that stays like this all the time. unfortunately it is right in line with the front door. Expect to see a mess when you visit! Its a fun mess, but it looks like a craft room not a dining/living room.
                             Lucy Lou is the only one that uses the couch in here. She likes to bark at whatever she sees out the front window! Yes, she barks at everything. That is why the blind is half-closed.
She is 'sort of'  like a cat 
I started to do a new post, but I will share these cards today. Thanks for looking at my house and Lucy Lou!
The dies came from Ali express, but I later found out they were originally Gemini dies from Crafters Companion. I am not sure if they are still available. 


                                    The '70' is the card. The envelope behind makes it look like the 70 numbers are on top, but this one is a top folded 70. The 50  (and most of the others) are arranged on the base. I wanted 5.5x 5.5, not such a big card.  I fussy cut the gold layer behind the black 50. Adding layers with the stencils makes a fatter card.


The 10 is one of the shaped ones 


 So many possibilities, so little time!!Ha!
Thanks for looking today,
Have a blessed Week
Mary


 
 

No comments: