Monday, November 19, 2018

Thankful & Grateful

Thanksgiving week is here. There is so much to be thankful for in this country. There is so much to be thankful for in my own home! So on Monday morning of this special week lets start by sharing some cards. These were made with various tree 'dies', the white trees are memory box and the black tree is from wish. The rest of the dies are Tim Holtz Funky Folia dies. They are little, teeny pieces & I pretty much cut for hours in different colors! That was fun ( yes, really). Then I just put things in place till I liked the arrangement. The frame is from My favorite things.

Of course, there has to be a shaker card!


The background is a series of 'barn wood ' stamps from The Ton. I like this set as you can configure the knot holes (?) wherever you want them, and the spacing of the 'wood pieces' is however  you like.


Oh look, I repeated the same picture! Must have liked it!!


 
Thanks for looking! Be thankful!
Mary

No comments: