Monday, April 23, 2018

Gracie

I already posted today, but I was in my pictures and just had to share my Gracie girl. If you look at these pictures in sequence it is crazy funny! This is a routine that she does every night. Yes, she starts with the 'upside rollover', then she looks to see if you are looking. She loves it if I laugh. That just makes her repeat the rolling and looking..... Here we go

Her ear covers her eyes, but she is waiting for the 'laugh'. It must not have come fast enough as there she goes again! The second roll. There is a video of this. She kicks her little legs and barks. You have to notice!


 


Ready for the her 'tiny bite'! Gracie is 8 1/2 years old. This was taken about 5 months ago. Yet I have pictures of her doing this when she was 1 year old or less, and 25 pounds lighter!! We have laughed everyday for 8 1/2 years. My goofy goofy Gracie!
 
Thanks for looking
Mary

No comments: