Tuesday, March 20, 2018

March is flying by!

Have to say life has been pretty traumatic this month! Had surgery that seemed to go well. But there will be more to come my way.  On a lighter 'note', here are some of the yummy foods I took pictures of this month. No real reason, just yummy!!

This is one of the last ones I was planning to add, but straight from our kitchen... Walla, the Stuffed Pork Chop. Well, easy stuffed chop. I have been enjoying these for years. First fry (yeah fry) a couple chops or 4 or 6, whatever you need to suit your family. Cook a package of Stove Top stuffing mix. Use the package for 2 or 3 chops. For more chops, I would cook a 2nd package of stuffing mix. Now foil line a baking dish. Whatever size fits. And you barely have  a pan to wash.  Put the pork chops in the dish and cover with the stuffing mix, and  a can of GOLDEN mushroom soup. Add a 2nd can for more than 3 chops.  Yes condensed, not watered down, and not the blah old plain mushroom soup. It is awful. Put in a 350o oven (uncovered)  for about 30 minutes. Serve with a lovely salad and enjoy!!

Al's famous breakfast....Yum!!

Breakfast yesterday at Crepe Expectations in Las Vegas! Yes, it was good & fun 

Allen had the Italian sausage Crepe and I had the.... Drumroll please..... Elvis. My goodness that was yummy. My favorite word! But the Crepe was loaded with peanut butter, (creamy & gooey), bacon ( Yes, real pieces of bacon), all topped with caramel and whipped cream. So Good!


I was planning on adding some cards that I made, but I will do another post so you can see them!

Enjoy!

Mary

 

 


No comments: