Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Tuesday Feb 6th

It is another beautiful day here in Nevada. Go with it ...the weather report.... it was 76 degrees yesterday. Sunny and crispy. Nice. Yesterday was busy, but I finally decided I had better get it together and show you lovelies a couple more card ideas. So here we go! This is one of the Chantilly lace paper collection by Becca Feeken. This die is called Coralene chemise layering frame.

White with a bit of kraft to shadow the back. Matches the 'earthy' flowers.

 

Love the black and gold color combination. I just 'found' the scripture stamp in my stash. It was pristine. From Eureka stamps probably 15 years ago! The next on is a really pale blue. I used the flower from the Honeybee stamp set. It is called "Hello Gorgeous". I will be featuring cards from that set next.

Last one is the white on white & used the center die from the Coralene set.
 

Thanks for looking,

Mary

No comments: