Sunday, December 10, 2017

December 10th

Happy Sunday morning! It is really early here, but today Johnathon is coming to visit! He won't be here until tonight. I am cooking (lasagna), and baking a dessert and cookies ahead, so we will have time together. Making peanut butter star cookies and a dessert that came from my friend Linda via  pinterest. 

So before the holidays get too busy  I want to share a bunch of cards I made for the nursing home this year.

These are dies from a tattered lace collection. The 'Joy' card is actually an easel card. I stopped making the easel, as when we had out the cards we usually set them up on their cards by their beds. Too hard to set up and hang on to more bags.


The ribbon die from Mariannes dies. I think I have featured these cards in spring colors with flowers or animal collages...

Did these last year. Love the Memory box poinsettia strip and the branch. The lattice cover plate is from Memory box too.


Another favorite is the 'split' die from My favorite things. Most of these are shaker cards.

 

Assorted cards

I copied this idea from http://mdoricheva.blogspot.com/2014/10/christmas-blessings.html Yes, it was from 2014. I loved her idea!
                                                            This is it until I edit some more pictures
                                                             Thanks for looking
                                                                  Mary


 

No comments: