Friday, August 18, 2017

August 18th

Have to say a bunch of words about PC laptops before posting some pictures. PC laptops built my computer about 8 years ago. I loved the computer, the service and the fact that I have lifetime maintence on the computer.  I took it in July 2nd for one of my twice a year services. They tried to sell, sell, sell. They talked like my computer was 'trash', they did sell me more space. I did see that I needed that. When I didn't bite on the $2,100.00 computer, they were disgusted. Bottom line two things that everyone needs to know about the Henderson Nevada store. They lied to me twice. Just stupid stuff, like I called you & they didn't. The other lie was, Saturday we left the computer for the update. And Monday when I called to see if it was ready, it wasn't, and the one guy said they didn't know what I wanted done. They lied about saying that later. The computer wasn't ready till thursday. We made a useless trip Monday to get it...won't be done at 3:30, but come get it at 5:30. So that isn't the worst part. I had photoshop CS5 on it. I wouldn't have done the update if I thought they would lose it, and they did. My husband remembers they assuring us "no problem" to the transfer. They program was a gift, and so I didn't have a disc.
The killer is that they installed a TRIAL program that they thought I wouldn't notice (?), that I would have to pay for in 30 days!! Yeah. $50.00 a month for the CS5 extended program that I had. They offered $200.00 back for the work done. I tried to think that was okay, but it isn't. My computer has more problems now than ever before. I signed up for their 'remote' tech support, and paid $19.99 a month. Just trying to stay loyal to PC laptops.
One more thing about profiling, I personally think, the younger generation, (the employees) at PC laptops saw 'middle- oh, old" people come in and assumed they were stupid. PS I didn't take the $200.00. The program was $1100. new, lifetime maintence gone because of lack of trust, that is money as well.  So Henderson Nv, watch out for PC laptops

No comments: