Sunday, July 9, 2017

Sunday Morning!

Yeah! Got my computer back! Not happy with the outcome, as it acts slower than ever. The repair place was more interested in selling updates. Not sure they even checked for a virus. Just need to find a new place. This place built my computer, and we have updated and had it serviced pretty regularly for a long time. First time I have really been unhappy with the work and service. One of the guys lied to me two times. That inspires trust.
                                                   On a 'cheerier" note lets look at some cards for today! Best to stay inside and play with art. It has been 118 degrees here the last couple days! These 'she' cards are not my usual type, but just liked the words, and just the way they are put together. Simple, but classy.
The stamps are one set from Unity stamps.



You know how I like reaching into my old stamps and dies, (mostly stamps), and using something I haven't used in a long time. How about this Magenta background stamp? Easy card
Used the Anna Griffin die on this one. Side by side, not so pretty, but standing alone they are lovely.
Thanks for looking,
Mary S

 


No comments: