Tuesday, August 16, 2016

August 15th

I didn't blog last week as Al was on vacation. Not true! Al has been my support for at least 20 years when we opened the first store. No, I didn't blog because I was too lazy! I really did have a good birthday week. Yes, Al made it 'my' week.  I got to talk to two of my grandchildren, Stacy & John. too.  How nice is that?? Our son Doug, suprised us the week before and came to visit for the weekend. I just want to say that it was his wife Christinas idea that they drive over 1000 miles one way, so he could visit family and a concert. Thanks  Christina! In keeping with the "Thanks" I did several easy cards using a Memory Box die.



                                                         Thanks for Looking!
                                            Mary

No comments: