Wednesday, May 20, 2015

This is it! Today is the day I post a whole month in one day!! Hope you bear with me as I post a lot of things that aren't related. First, but not necessarily in order, were my lovely Mothers day flowers from Doug. They came, well just let me show you the first day 'flower picture'. Different, but  it was so fun to watch them open! 
Day two,  they opened alittle





There are about 12 or more Irises, and about 6 of the Stargazer lillies. So Pretty. Thanks Doug!
 The rest of the month looks like I didn't do anything. I went through some cards and re-made, upgraded, fixed, and finished them. Wow, working on 'half done' stuff is harder than starting a project from the begining. Here is a picture of one of the 3 piles. Some are for the church ministry and the Christmas will go to the nursing home.
In retrospect it was fun. I won't get to excited as there is still alot more to do. I took a break and made a card that I saw on a video. It is a no-bulk shaker card. The KEY word is 'shaker' card. I am obsessed again! Here is the link by http://www.jennifermcguireink.com/2015/01/video-no-bulk-shaker-cards.html  
Seriously, I realized my card wasn't edited. BIG shadow, so watch for my next post later this morning1
Thanks, Mary 


 

No comments: