Friday, March 6, 2015

Hello to all! My newest obsession, along with some old ones are featured today. Love the Floral set from Mama Elephant. Yes, a company called Mama Elephant!  http://mamaelephant.com/collections/stamps/products/freestyle-florals  This is the link for these.  However, don't stop yet, there is a die cut to match! I didn't order it and wish I had. I 'fussy' cut all the flowers and double-sided taped, (or glued) them on the cards. The card itself, is standard 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. Since I do cards for church ministries I need flat and regular 'postage' size cards.
 
 
 
 


 My second obsession or my ' obsession' from last week, the Shaker card. Love the paper. I got the stack from Micheals. It is called The Primrose. Need to scan this bird.



  This one is actually watercolored with distress inks. Just stamped on watercolor paper, masking, and attaching to the base card. Fun!! It is probably alot easier than cutting !! Enjoy!
     

No comments: